1. Where did you grow up?
Canyon Eagles all the way through!
2. Why did you decide to go into the orthodontic field?
Orthodontics gave me the confidence to smile and really come out of my shell as a teenager. I knew I wanted the same opportunity to have a lasting impact like that in the lives of others. I am also a perfectionist by nature and love having a career where paying attention to the details matters!
3. Do you have any pets?
Yes. We have an orange tabby cat, Louis (who hates everyone but me) and a golden doodle, Skye (who loves to go on adventures with us).
4. What do you like to do for fun outside of work?
My husband, Denver, and I love to travel and experience new places. We love being outdoors and spend a lot of time hiking and playing golf. I have a huge passion for photography and enjoy doing photoshoots on the weekends. I also love to read when I have some down time.
5. What is your favorite movie/TV show?
The Greatest Showman
6. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
All of them 😊 Blue Bell butter crunch if I HAD to choose.
7. What kind of music do you listen to?
Christian, country (especially Texas country), and anything Taylor Swift.
8. What has been the most rewarding thing of your career so far?
I just really enjoy getting to be a part of people’s stories. There is nothing more rewarding than watching someone blossom as their smile improves and their confidence increases. I am truly blessed with the best job in the world!
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Anywhere new! A few places on my bucket list are Greece, Tuscany, Vermont in the fall, and Banff, Canada.
10. Tell us a fun fact most people don’t know about you.
I have a single digit handicap and have played golf in over 10 states and 3 countries. I might be a little addicted! 😊