1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Pampa, Texas, and graduated from Pampa High School in 2010.
2. Why did you decide to go into the orthodontic field?
Dr. Sparkman had a major role in my decision to become an orthodontist. When I worked in the office during the
summer of 2012, I saw time after time the positive impact an orthodontist can make on someone’s life.
Watching their confidence skyrocket is an amazing thing to now be a part of.3. Do you have any pets?
We have a Labrador retriever named Gray, that is constantly full of energy. He loves playing catch and
swimming. We also have a cat named Moose.
4. What do you like to do for fun outside of work?
I really love spending time with my wife, Jayne, and my little girl, Byrdie. Outside of family time, I enjoy anything
sports (especially football season)! I enjoy relaxing on any beach, playing golf, cooking on my smoker or working
5. What is your favorite movie/TV show?
The new Top Gun is pretty hard to beat, but Christmas movies like Christmas Vacation and Home Alone are up
on my list too.
6. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Mint chocolate chip
7. What kind of music do you listen to?
Country music is my fav.
8. What has been the most rewarding thing of your career so far?
For me, the most memorable experiences start at the initial consult appointment. It can be very emotional
seeing someone that has been bullied or hates to smile. Finding a solution and giving them the smile they’ve
always wanted is priceless. It’s so exciting seeing them transform over the course of treatment.
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Grand Cayman is my favorite place to visit. The beaches are incredible, and the food is outstanding.
10. Tell us a fun fact most people don’t know about you.
I really enjoy scuba diving. The best diving trip I’ve been on was to Bimini, in the Bahamas. We went shark diving
and got to see hammerheads, bull sharks and tons of reef sharks in their natural environments!