We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office. Your initial appointment will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important 60-minute visit will give us insight into your orthodontic needs. We know your time is valuable, so to expedite treatment, during this appointment we will also take photos and x-rays to have as records for developing the appropriate treatment plan. The initial appointment with exam and records is all done at no charge.
During the initial examination for each patient, we will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
We insist that our patients leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, what the treatment will consist of and how long it will take. The next step after the first consultation would be to schedule the appointment to setup financial arrangements and place braces.
Please take a moment to print the additional patient forms and have them filled out prior to your appointment. We appreciate your cooperation in helping us to provide you with prompt service.
These forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have Adobe Reader already installed on your computer, click the Adobe logo to download.